How to request inspection of a certain site:

To inquire about a certain oil and gas operation site, and surface or subsurface water inquiries, call:

Railroad Commission
District 9 Office
5800 Kell Blvd
Wichita Falls, Texas 76310
RRC Barnett Shale

How to check on the permit application of a oil/gas drilling, injection/disposal well, and pipeline:

Online Research Queries will provide a user with updates on a specific permit application.